Page 2 of 185 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Nakednews.com

Nakednews.com- Entertainment

Description:
    I_m Frankie Kennedy, thanks for joining us here at Naked News. We_ve got lots to get to including Alana Blaire with a not-so-pet-friendly Boob of the Week First up though, Tia Larose and a host of semi-dressed celebrities in Entertainment, including one who_s clearly tapped into the fountain of youthThat_s right Frankie, no one wears 71 better then Susan Lucci these days. It_s safe to say this actress STILL has it going on I_ve seen the pics and it_s hard to believe she_s a senior citizen. Who else are you featuring? Based on her latest social media post, I_d classify Jennifer Lopez as falling into that getting better with age category as well. Welcome inside Entertainment everyoneJennifer Lopez in a swimsuit might be our five favorite words in the English language right now. The 49 year old actress-singer is flaunting that ageless body once again with this shot, showing off her impeccable figure in a skimpy orange number J-Lo captioned the pic Everything_s just peachy, referring to her famous backside. We couldn_t agree more Susan Lucci is appearing in a new spread for Harper_s Bazaar, but what_s really bizarre is how GREAT she looks The All My Children actress is seventy one years old These swimwear photos are completely unretouched, and show her totally rocking some sultry one-pieces Susan_s secret? Hard work She has a disciplined diet, rarely eats dessert or drinks alcohol, and works her butt off in the gym It_s been more than nine years since Carmen Electra last appeared in Playboy, but the 90s starlet is rolling back the clock in these insanely hot nude shots with famed photographer Eli Russell Linnetz The 46-year old Carmen recently launched her own lingerie line, but I_d say she looks just fine without it Paige Spiranac is unquestionably, the SEXIEST golfer on the planet. And as if the busty blonde_s golf game wasn_t enough to make her an all-time dream girl, Paige also apparently loves watching football She posted this pic to Instgram, sporting a Pittsburgh Steelers beanie - and a gloriously low-cut black dress. She says she wears the Steelers hat for every game I_m suddenly a Steelers fan Finally we have the gorgeous Rita Ora The pop princess is here to brighten our day with some jaw dropping bikini pics in the pool You have to give it to her: the girl really knows how to fill out a swimsuit Rita_s latest song is called Let You Love Me, and I_m guessing most of our viewers would be happy to oblige That_s a wrap on Entertainment, for Naked News, I_m Tia Larose.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720_1.mp4
    File Size : 39.61 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:03:32

Download TakeFile VIDEO:
    Spy TakeFile: 720_1.mp4 - 39.61 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_2.mp4 - 20.22 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_3.mp4 - 30.57 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_4.mp4 - 26.36 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_5.mp4 - 56.39 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_6.mp4 - 21.65 MB

Download Tezfiles VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video: 720_5.mp4
    Tezfiles Video:

Buy Premium Account From My Download Links And Get Resumable Support & SUPER Fastest speed

Nakednews.com- Naked At The Movies

Nakednews.com- Naked At The Movies

Description:
    I_m Shannon Blake.And I_m Tia Larose, thanks for joining us here at Naked News. Tia, are you a fan of the James Bond franchise? Well, film buffs have been wondering who_ll be directing the NEXT Bond film ever since Danny Boyle quit. Laura_s got the answer for us right now in Naked at the MoviesShannon, American director Cary Fukunaga will be the first non-Brit to be in charge of 007 Fukunaga is best known for directing the first season of True Detective, and is also behind our most recent Stream This pick, Netflix_s Maniac This twenty-fifth James Bond movie is expected to be Daniel Craig_s last turn in the role, and we can hardly wait... though we_ll have to. Production has been pushed back to March, and the release is now scheduled for February of 2020. Eddie Murphy is only 57, but it seems he_s ready to be a Grumpy Old Man The legendary comedic actor is set to star in a remake of the 1993 Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon comedy, which, let_s face it, was more or less a sequel to The Odd Couple No word yet on who would be playing opposite Murphy, but Deadline is speculating it COULD be Samuel L. Jackson Or, knowing Eddie Murphy, he might play BOTH parts Space Jam 2 is officially a go LeBron James is teaming up with Ryan Coogler for a reboot of the basketball comedy Coogler struck gold with both Creed and Black Panther, and LeBron is betting he can do the same here LeBron_s company SpringHill Entertainment is working with Coogler as a producer. Filming is set to begin in the next NBA off-season, and if LeBron can carry a movie like he carries a team, it should be a hell of a show There are very few things in life as good as Angelina Jolie on a rampage... so we_ve got good news The knockout actress will star in the adaptation of The Kept. If you haven_t read the novel, it_s set in 1897 and follows a midwife who returns home to find her family murdered and later takes off to search for the men responsible And as I_m sure Brad Pitt_s lawyers can tell you, you do NOT want to get between Angelina and her kids Now, we_ve got a new trailer for a new movie that might feel like an old movie That_s because Stan & Ollie is about the legendary comedy duo Laurel and Hardy and follows them on their only-sometimes-triumphant farewell tour The comic duo are played here by Steve Coogan and John C. Reilly, and I think Laurel and Hardy themselves would be impressed... though very surprised to be alive again For the next best thing to their resurrection, Stan & Ollie is in theaters January 11th. I_m Laura Desiree, and I_ll see you next time, Naked at the Movies
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 50.77 MB
    Duration : 00:04:37

Download TakeFile VIDEO:
    Spy TakeFile: 720_1.mp4 - 50.77 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_2.mp4 - 18.52 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_3.mp4 - 51.11 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_4.mp4 - 17.22 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_5.mp4 - 60.80 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_6.mp4 - 17.29 MB

Download Tezfiles VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:

Buy Premium Account From My Download Links And Get Resumable Support & SUPER Fastest speed

Nakednews.com- Naked Goes Pop

Nakednews.com- Naked Goes Pop

Description:
    Hello all you fine folks and welcome to Naked News Magazine I_m Laura DesireeAnd I_m Marina Valmont. Great to have you join us on such a perfect day to get nakedMarina, you_re a pro in front of the camera and have participated in a slew of nude shoots. Has your naked body ever inspired other forms of art? A la, as a nude-muse? Well, next up, I_m taking you to one of the most diverse celebrations of nakedness I_ve ever attended. I was in Los Angeles recently for Nude Art LA. It_s an exhibit that featured international artists and their creations, all inspired by the naked body Have a look.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 86.51 MB
    Duration : 00:07:41

Download TakeFile VIDEO:
    Spy TakeFile: 720_1.mp4 - 86.51 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_2.mp4 - 52.70 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_3.mp4 - 57.26 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_4.mp4 - 60.31 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_5.mp4 - 12.17 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_6.mp4 - 32.50 MB

Download Tezfiles VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:

Nakednews.com- Naked In The Streets

Description:
    I_m Laura DesireeAnd I_m Marina Valmont, and you_re tuned into NAKED NEWS Marina, as we are the program with nothing to hide, I know you_ll be fine to answer this one... what is your STRANGEST fetish? Well, strange fetishes was on Shannon_s mind recently. This was the question she posed to people at Young Swingers Week, while she was at Hedonism. Let_s see how she did
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 44.81 MB
    Duration : 00:04:03

Download TakeFile VIDEO:
    Spy TakeFile: 720_1.mp4 - 44.81 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_2.mp4 - 21.55 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_3.mp4 - 61.43 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_4.mp4 - 23.40 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_5.mp4 - 42.75 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_6.mp4 - 46.25 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_7.mp4 - 15.19 MB

Download Tezfiles VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video: 720_7.mp4

Description:
    Hello, everyone, I_m Tia Larose, and welcome to Naked News I_m a sucker for a good celebrity feud, and in Entertainment, we_ve got a brand new one: Tom Arnold versus reality TV producer Mark Burnett Here_s Frankie with the story.Tom Arnold has filed a police report, saying that Mark Burnett, producer of The Apprentice, physically attacked him at a pre-Emmys party This apparently happened after the actor told Burnett that tapes containing unaired footage of Donald Trump from his Apprentice days had been handed over to journalist Ronan Farrow. Burnett_s wife Roma Downey subsequently claimed Arnold started the fight... but considering the tapes reportedly show Trump using the N-word and calling his son Eric the R-word, I can definitely buy Burnett flipping out Friends star Matthew Perry is heading home after spending THREE MONTHS in the hospital He had undergone surgery for a gastrointestinal perforation, and as he put it in his first tweet in nearly HALF A YEAR, Three months in a hospital bed. Check. A source told People Magazine He_s good, and to paraphrase Chandler, Could we BE more relieved he_s okay? Do NOT mess with Chrissy Teigen The model presented at the Emmys with husband John Legend, leading one Lars Alexandersson to tweet I_m asking this with the utmost respectful, but is Chrissy Teigen pregnant again? She ignored the grammatical error, but did clap back I just had a baby but thank you for being soooo respectful. Given the over one hundred thousand likes the comment picked up, I_d say the rule about NOT speculating on a woman being pregnant is still firmly in place We recently got our first look at Joaquin Phoenix_s take on The Joker, and he looks remarkably like... Joaquin Phoenix No makeup or green hair in the picture director and co-writer Todd Phillips posted to Instagram, but there was one big reveal. The pic was captioned Arthur, which seemingly confirms the rumor that the origin story will focus on a stand-up comic by the name of Arthur Fleck. Sounds FLECK-tacular Joker is scheduled to hit theaters in October of next year. Seth Rogen often makes us laugh, but this week, he made us cry In a tweet he admitted was 25 years late, he shared that in Nintendo_s Duck Hunt, the second player controller controlled the duck That revelation resulted in thousands of blown minds, and if we weren_t feeling bad enough about the missed opportunities, he poured more salt in the wound He tweeted out a picture of the manual, which confirmed his statement and proved we all had NO EXCUSE for not knowing Once again, ignorance is bliss I_m Frankie Kennedy, and that_s Entertainment
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 43.61 MB
    Duration : 00:03:56

Download TakeFile VIDEO:
    Spy TakeFile: 720_1.mp4 - 43.61 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_2.mp4 - 24.76 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_3.mp4 - 38.47 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_4.mp4 - 21.06 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_5.mp4 - 41.96 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_6.mp4 - 35.47 MB

Download Tezfiles VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:

Nakednews.com- Trending Now

Nakednews.com- Trending Now

Description:
    Welcome to Naked News, I_m Alana Blaire As someone in the news and entertainment business, I_m used to a little embellishing of stories, every now and then. But sometimes people go a little overboard and get called out. Here with a spectacular example is Laura Desiree with what_s Trending NowHurricanes are scary things... but of course, scary sells, so sometimes, those of us in the news game try to make them seem even scarier One weatherman recently got busted for doing just that with Hurricane Florence, thanks to some people in the background who didn_t get the memo I guess there must have been another VERY localized hurricane that had that guy nearly being blown away while some dudes casually walk by about twenty feet behind him I assume that weather phenomenon is why the video has A QUARTER OF A MILLION retweets Glenn Weiss winning the Emmy for Outstanding Directing for a Variety Special probably shouldn_t have been the highlight of the Emmy_s. But then he went and did THIS during his acceptance speech And of course, she made her way to the stage and made the proposal official, complete with accepting his recently departed mother_s ring That was great TV and has everyone STILL talking about it. They say living well is the best revenge... but ONLINE, the best revenge is living well while recording someone being horrible, and then living well while posting it on social media That_s what one Portland woman did after being subjected to a racist tirade That woman was later identified as Sierra Dawn Measelle, an exotic dancer with a couple arrests on her record. She can now add seen being racist OVER TWO-AND-A-HALF MILLION times to her resume The reaction to the first trailer for Captain Marvel confirms what we_ve known all along: people just can_t get enough of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and its superheroes. Though, in this case, Brie Larsen in the title role is literally out of this world I_d tell you to watch the whole thing, but chances are, you already have. This video passed a million views in a matter of HOURS on YouTube alone So, since you need something ELSE to look at, it_s time for our Hashtag Follow Me pick of the week Ashley Gaffoglio-Ricardo reportedly quit a solid real estate career to launch her own brand of swimwear... and that_s even not the most interesting thing about her Sure, we love The Bikini Block, but we especially love when Ashley gets together with her friends to model the swimwear while doing INCREDIBLE yoga poses So be sure to join her roughly twenty-five thousand followers, and it_s no STRETCH to say you_ll be grateful. I_m Laura Desiree, and that_s what_s Trending Now.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 68.43 MB
    Duration : 00:06:01

Download TakeFile VIDEO:
    Spy TakeFile: 720_1.mp4 - 68.43 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_2.mp4 - 17.96 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_3.mp4 - 29.21 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_4.mp4 - 15.75 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_5.mp4 - 20.37 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_6.mp4 - 16.51 MB

Download Tezfiles VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:

Description:
    I_m Madison BanesAnd I_m Frankie Kennedy, and we_d like to WELCOME you to Naked News. We_re starting things off today in Entertainment Tia Larose has this week_s update for us. But first, I_d like to know something Frankie, do you have a favorite Kardashian?I think we can all agree Kim_s the most POPULAR of the bunch, but she isn_t the only one to break the internetHere_s Tia with the storyLadies, Kendall Jenner_s giving Kim a run for her money with these stunning nude shots They_re from a beach shoot she did with famed photographer Russell James for his upcoming Angels 2018 book. Instead, the full frontal shots were released prematurely and leaked all over the Internet Kendall_s shown from all angles and in true Naked News fashion she_s got NOTHING to hide We always enjoy barking up her tree The great thing about Kate Upton wearing a bikini is that NO BIKINI ON EARTH CAN CONTAIN HER You can see that for yourself in this video where she shares why she loves working with Sports Illustrated Swimsuit photographer Yu Tsai Call it a hunch, but I_m guessing you_d be a positive spirit on set too if you got to work with Kate Upton Rihanna ALWAYS knows how to grab our attention - even if she_s not on camera At her recent Fenty lingerie show, Rihanna_s muse Slick Woods made headlines by struttin down the catwalk with the world_s sexiest baby bump Slick stole the show at the New York event, and says she wants to change the world. She_s definitely changed the way we think about maternity wear Are they or aren_t they? That_s the question surrounding Ashley Benson and Cara Delevingne Benson APPEARED to confirm their rumored relationship on Instagram Benson shared a sultry shot of Cara at the Toronto Film Festival with the comment mine. That got the internet buzzing, but it wasn_t long before she came out claiming her account had been hacked For now, the world_s sexiest mystery continues Looks like Madonna_s daughter is a Material Girl too... and her material of choice is denim Lourdes Leon is getting flack for her appearance at New York Fashion Week wearing shredded jeans and we_re not quite sure what else. There_s no doubt the 21-year old is a stunner, so we_re giving her a pass on this wardrobe malfunction. It_s like her mom once said: Express Yourself I_m Tia Larose and THAT_s Entertainment
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 42.81 MB
    Duration : 00:03:58

Download TakeFile VIDEO:
    Spy TakeFile: 720_1.mp4 - 42.81 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_2.mp4 - 18.75 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_3.mp4 - 70.14 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_4.mp4 - 16.62 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_5.mp4 - 49.03 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_6.mp4 - 13.17 MB

Download Tezfiles VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:

Nakednews.com- Naked Goes Pot

Nakednews.com- Naked Goes Pot

Description:
    Welcome everyone to Naked News Magazine. I_m Laura Desiree.And I_m Alana Blaire Laura, we_re in the midst of a global marijuana revolutionAnd I for one could not be more excited about it, It_s being legalized all over the place. Alaska?LEGAL ColoradoLEGALCanadaSOON TO BE LEGAL That_s right And it_s even infiltrated the annual CamCon event in South Beach. That_s where Marina Valmont was recently, and she filed this report we_re calling Naked Goes POT
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 71.78 MB
    Duration : 00:06:16

Download TakeFile VIDEO:
    Spy TakeFile: 720_1.mp4 - 71.78 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_2.mp4 - 55.28 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_3.mp4 - 57.99 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_4.mp4 - 53.72 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_5.mp4 - 10.92 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_6.mp4 - 34.12 MB

Download Tezfiles VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:

Description:
    Hello Everyone and Welcome to Naked News I_m Laura DesireeAnd I_m Alana Blaire Thanks for joining us on such a beautiful dayQuestion for you Alana, women have such a lovehate relationship with wearing makeup... where do you stand with it? Well, love it or hate it, like a lot of it or just a touch... The gorgeous Shannon Blake went Naked In The Streets for YOUR thoughts Here she is
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 59.15 MB
    Duration : 00:05:09

Download TakeFile VIDEO:
    Spy TakeFile: 720_1.mp4 - 59.15 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_2.mp4 - 17.53 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_3.mp4 - 59.50 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_5.mp4 - 32.19 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_6.mp4 - 27.18 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_7.mp4 - 22.01 MB

Download Tezfiles VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:

Description:
    Welcome to Naked News, the program with nothing to hide. Which is more than we can say for Alex Rodriguez. First that Cosby Show actor was seen working at Trader Joe_s, now Alex Rodriguez was spotted doing the same at Wahlburgers Frankie joins us now with the story. WHAT, exactly, is going on, Frankie? It_s true Eila, the baseball great WAS caught working at the burger joint owned by Mark Wahlberg and family, but all is not as it seems. Let me explain. It seems the former Yankee made a bet with Mark Wahlberg that the Red Sox wouldn_t beat his former team in a series back in August. We all know how THAT ended, and the punishment was for A-Rod to work at the family burger joint. That took place at the Wahlburgers near Fenway Park... and I think the biggest surprise was how nice people were being to A-Rod I guess they liked dem apples Drake_s _In My Feelings_ isn_t just FEELING like the song of summer. It_s officially been given the title by Billboard The catchy tune snagged the honor based on its cumulative performance on the Billboard Hot 100 from Memorial Day through Labor Day. _In My Feelings_ also topped SPOTIFY_S songs of the summer list. It was streamed 393 million times from June 1 to August 20. After the success of her multiple clubs in Greece, it_s being reported that Mean Girls star, Lindsay Lohan, is planning to launch an island resort in Dubai. In a now-deleted Instagram post, Lohan shared a photo of a prototype complex meant for Dubai called Lindsayland. If it_s anything like her Lohan Beach House in Mykonos, we should soon have more of THIS to look forward to Mary Ann may have made her way off Gilligan_s Island, but it seems her problems didn_t end there Actress Dawn Wells, who played Mary Ann, recently had a GoFundMe campaign started on her behalf. Seems the 79-year-old lost everything in the 2008 banking crisis and also recently required two months of hospitalization After just a few weeks, roughly 2 hundred thousand dollars was raised. Ms Wells now plans on moving into a retirement village in Los Angeles. And Playboy Magazine is going to a quarterly format in 2019. But if the move from bimonthly to TRImonthly has you bummed, I know a good place to drown your sorrows The Playboy Club New York opens this week, and if you haven_t already made your reservations, you should really get on that The FOURTEEN THOUSAND SQUARE FOOT Bunny Sanctuary is located at 512 West 42nd Street. Just tell _em Frankie sent you I_m Frankie Kennedy, and that_s a wrap on Entertainment
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 45.23 MB
    Duration : 00:04:08

Download TakeFile VIDEO:
    Spy TakeFile: 720_1.mp4 - 45.23 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_2.mp4 - 25.74 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_3.mp4 - 31.24 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_4.mp4 - 20.27 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_5.mp4 - 45.35 MB
    Spy TakeFile: 720_6.mp4 - 45.62 MB

Download Tezfiles VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video:
    Tezfiles Video: