Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Scatshop.com

Scatshop.com

Scatshop.com
    Buy Premium Account From My Download Links And Get Resumable Support & SUPER Fastest speed

- Big Turd On FeetSucking My Shitty Toes

- Big Turd On FeetSucking My Shitty Toes

Description:
    I wear sexy black crotchless full body pantyhose. I show off my sexy feet many many times. Teasing you at the start. I know how much you like my feet. This pantyhose emphasise my legs. Then turning around and showing off my ass and asshole and I going to push out my big turd on my soles. My asshole opening wide. When finished with pooping smearing my yummy poo on my foot and making messy my pantyhose foot. I love it so much, what do you think are they looks so yummy covered by my shit? Show you my shitty foot close to cam then sucking my dirty toes. Sucking my shit covered toes. My mouth get messy ? then standing up and squeeze more poop with soles and at the end Im sucking my shit covered fingers. Hot and dirty poop and foot video with crystal clear details, Enjoy it
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20170919_103919.mp4
    File Size : 402.16 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:34

Download VIDEO:

Spy TakeFile: 20170919_103919.mp4 - 402.16 MB
    Buy Premium Account From My Download Links And Get Resumable Support & SUPER Fastest speed

- Little Girl Poops Her Plastic Panties

- Little Girl Poops Her Plastic Panties

Description:
    Ooooh Nooooo. I played for way too long with my giraffeies. But thats why my mommy bought me my plastic panties to wear too many accidents I know I should stop playing and go use the potty but I feel bad for leaving my stuffies alone by themselves so just a bit longer until they go to sleep. Dang it. its too late My turd just couldnt wait.. ugh. I have an idea though, dont worry baby giraffe. Ill sneak to the bathroom and keep my turd hding in my plastic panties We can do it Mommy usually just puts me in the tub with bubbles when I have an accident. But this is sooooo messy oh man. Its all over my hands My watermelon bubbles will wash it away. Phew.. all clean.
    Please remember to rate me and write a review for better quality,,
    Thank you
    Abigail
    Model:
    AbigailDupree
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : LittleGirlPoopsHerPlasticPanties_360.mp4
    File Size : 149.79 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:22:38

Download VIDEO:

Spy TakeFile: LittleGirlPoopsHerPlasticPanties_360.mp4 - 149.79 MB

- Enema Cocktail part 2

- Enema Cocktail part 2

Description:
    With a banana up my ass and pumping ass ring plumper I tease my scat slave from above. Remove pump and shoot banana out (roleplay) into her mouth, Then push the banana back into my ass and shit it and more dirty enema water out into the bowl. I show my slave how I want her to eat the ass banana. Then wash down with some dirty enema water, I eat the remaining piece of banana and some shit and then drink up all the dirty water from the bowl. I take the bits of shit left in bowl and smear on my lips and tongue, then smear the shit and banana slime on my fat ass lips and prolapse pushing out the remaining filth from my ass.
    *this was too large a vid to post as one without loosing quality, See part 1 to see how this begins
    Model:
    dirtygardengirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : enemacocktail2.mp4
    File Size : 1513.48 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:25:57

Download VIDEO:

Spy TakeFile: enemacocktail2.mp4 - 1.48 GB

- shit feeding ny Princess Nikki

- shit feeding ny Princess Nikki

Description:
    Princess Nikki shits a big big susage of shit on a plate, she lift the plate take a spoon and starts to feed the slave. it is so much but Princess Nikki is marcyless, she feedsw him spoon by spoon till all the shit is eaten
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : nikkikaka03.wmv
    File Size : 520.55 MB
    Duration : 00:13:25

Download VIDEO:

Spy TakeFile: nikkikaka03.wmv - 520.55 MB

- Tina Blade Shit Feeding

- Tina Blade Shit Feeding

Description:
    Tina Blade shits on her hand and stuff all the shit in slaves mouth. No way slave swollow all. Princess Nikki have fun watching.
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2017tinablade_shit_02.mp4
    File Size : 275.4 MB
    Duration : 00:06:12

Download VIDEO:

Spy TakeFile: 2017tinablade_shit_02.mp4 - 275.40 MB

- Princess Jess West Piss Feet

- Princess Jess West Piss Feet

Description:
    Princess Jess West is absolutely desperate for a piss, and decides to give her toilet slave a very special piss treat by pissing straight into his mouth, then when his face is dripping wet she begins to rub her feet into the puddle and forcing him to lick her piss off her. She makes the slave to lick up every drip, drop and dribble off her gorgeous feet. The slave laps away to clean up Princesses mess while she humiliates him for being a low life weasel. Excellent kinky action
    Model:
    DPproductions
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PJ-S-011-Yellow-wet-feet-treat-Princess-Jess-Sloth.mp4
    File Size : 256.41 MB
    Duration : 00:07:43

Download VIDEO:

Spy TakeFile: PJ-S-011-Yellow-wet-feet-treat-Princess-Jess-Sloth.mp4 - 256.41 MB

- Shit in our shoes

- Shit in our shoes

Description:
    We havent shit in your shoes and then Olga and I decided to record this video for you . We undressed before the goal, our feet were wearing only shoes , and Olga first I pose for you in the shoes showed you the beauty of shoes , but then Olga had removed his shoes and began to shit and piss in his favorite shoes , but Olga gets a lot of pleasure from what she does and she likes it very much , filled my shoes with shit , Olga inserts my feet into them , and shit starts to get out of the Shoe , Olga shows you how her feet look the high-heeled shoes but full of shit Olga removes shoes from legs and shows you your shoes and feet are all in shit , it is very hot ) . After that we change places with Olga and now I CRUI piss in her shoes , Oh yeah this is great mix , I shove my feet in shoes which are full of shit , Yes shit just from her shoes , its so hot you can not imagine . I pose in shoes which are very a lot of shit , I take off my shoes and show you my feet and shoes which are all in the shit again and wear shoes on your feet .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1789.mp4
    File Size : 1135.59 MB
    Duration : 00:11:43

Download VIDEO:

Spy TakeFile: DSCN1789.mp4 - 1.11 GB

- Mara and Rosella shit together in garden

- Mara and Rosella shit together in garden

Description:
    When I sat with my girlfriend Mara Martinez, in the beautiful weather on the terrace, we both had to shit violently. So we are together on the lawn, we crouched next to each other and have horny outdoor shit and piss Which bunch do you like better?
    Model:
    RosellaExtrem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ScGaMr.mp4
    File Size : 337.39 MB
    Duration : 00:02:20

Download VIDEO:

Spy TakeFile: ScGaMr.mp4 - 337.39 MB

- Dig, Eat and Suck your way out of SHIT

- Dig, Eat and Suck your way out of SHIT

Description:
    Part 1-Dont be scared, Bossy will guide you right through it
    If there was ever a Real Deal when it comes to scat and turning men into shit-swallowing toilets, its Bossy Delilah. As she explains in this clip, Its not a normal life. I teach you to be a slave and a servant. And, I will shove that shit down your throat, no mercy.
    In this clip, The Scat Queen tells you exactly what to expect if youve gone beyond the point where fantasizing about asses and ass worship is enough to satisfy you. This is for you if youve seen some scat clips and think youre ready to eat shit.
    But, if its Bossys shit you beg to eat, she gives you fair warning, Youll dig, eat and suck your way out of it. Youll stay on the floor, licking ALL of it up. And if you change your mind when the shit has left her perfect asshole, too bad, Ill beat the fucking shit out of you.
    Somehow, despite the brutality and reality of 15 years of Bossy making men eat her shit, shes irresistible. Her stunning looks, perfect ass and the leather corset she reveals weakens your resistance to futile. She makes you calm and accept youre ready and shes the one to guide you through it all. It worked on me-I thought of the heavy chain and very nasty, heavy whip she holds as things to help me keep calm and obedient. Im ready Bossy Delilah.
    Part 2-Make me proud and eat it all up
    The stunning Scat Queen, Bossy Delilah looks down through her toilet chair and asks you about her rules, her shit eating rules.
    Whats going to happen if you dont eat all that shit? Hmm? Tell me. Thats right, Im going to punch you, beat you, cane you, grab you by the fucking throat and choke you.
    And dont expect Bossy to smear her shit all over herself. Her asshole and butt cheeks will get dirty, her delicious feet will too. And she has no hesitation to use her hands to grab some shit and shove it down your throat. But thats it, Im here for those that want to eat shit. Eat it all up, swallow it and be subservient to their Mistress.
    Get ready, Bossy lights up, sits on her toilet chair and rubs herself through her pantyhose and tells (and shows us) that shes getting wet just with the thought of shitting on you. Open up, Drink up my piss, thats the easy part, including the sweet cream.
    Positioning her asshole inches from your mouth, she reverse sits and demonstrates expert sphincter control as she serves the grand meal, squeezing off piece after piece of her shit for easy swallowing.
    Done shitting, Delilah stands in her heels, behind a good-sized meal and reminds you of her rules that you need to finish up whats on the floor. Take a bite, Im going to whip you before every bite. Youll scream and Ill shove your face in my shit with my foot on the back of your head. Eat that all up.
    Are you going to eat it? Its all yours. Make me proud and eat it all up.
    Model:
    TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : LCFullFttMovie.mp4
    File Size : 1924.69 MB
    Duration : 00:21:51

Download VIDEO:

Spy TakeFile: LCFullFttMovie.mp4 - 1.88 GB